IAME SERIES ITALY, CAMPIONATO ITALIANO ACI KARTING, ROK CUP ITALIA, TROFEO SIMONCELLI, CIV MINIMOTO, CAMPIONATO ITALIANO MINIENDURO, ROTAX MAX CHALLENGE GRAND FINAL BAHRAIN, IWF 2023 PORTUGAL
Come creare il sito
A step-by-step guide to building a custom website on PH24.
1. Buy the website
- Above, you must first select the championship of your interest (the one in which you participate or the rider you follow participates), then go to the championship.
- Go to select pilot, open the drop-down menu below and choose the name of the interested pilot.
- In the view site item, you already see a preview of the pilot’s site. This is a rough preview, without photos and data that you can still insert after the purchase.
- Complete the purchase by clicking on Add To Cart.
- Payment is in the form of an annual subscription and is renewed each year. You can terminate your subscription at any time by contacting PH24.
- During the payment phases, you are asked to enter an email address to be associated with your website.
2. Create the website
- After purchasing, you will receive an email with the password to access your website.
- Now go to app.ph24.it/login and enter the email you registered with and the password you received.
- Here you will see the list of sites you have purchased. If you bought only one you will only see that site.
- Select the site you want to customize.
- You will enter the personalization screen, where you can insert your photo and your data.
- Once you have entered all the information, you can add comments to the races you have participated in. To do this, go to the Comments List, then to add new comment.
- Here you will be asked for macro information about the comment you want to generate. In turn, the comment will be written by ChatGPT, but you can still edit it at will.